Supreme Pizza Drop Biscuits
- 3 cup all-purpose flour (or mix half and half with whole wheat)
- 1 ½ Tbsp baking powder
- 1 ¼ tsp garlic powder divided
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp tsp Italian seasoning blend
- 2 green onions chopped
- ½ cup finely diced green pepper
- ¼ cup butter frozen
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices of pepperoni diced
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, baking powder, ¾ tsp garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Grate butter using the large holes of a box grater, stir into the flour mixture.
- Stir in milk, cheese, pepperoni, onion and green pepper until well blended.
- Using a cookie or ice cream scoop, drop 2-inch mounds onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, 12-15 minutes.
- Stir melted butter and remaining ½ tsp garlic powder together in a small bowl and brush onto warm biscuits.