Strawberry Short Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp frozen unsalted butter ,grated
- ¾ cup skim milk
- 2 cups Strawberries sliced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream topping
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
- Add grated butter and incorporate into the flour.
- Add milk and continue to mix all the ingredients together until you form a ball. Knead with your hands for a few minutes and make 10 balls.
- In a large baking sheet, place each ball and flatten with your hands to form thick patties.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, mix strawberries with sugar.
- Split biscuits and layer with whipped cream and strawberries. Serve immediately.