Roasted Veggies Wrap with Avocado Aioli
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 bell pepper (red and orange) sliced
- 1 cup green onions sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt (or cut by half if watching your sodium intake)
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 avocados
- ½ Juice of ½ lime
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 pita breads split in half warmed right before serving
- In a medium bowl, mix vegetables with oil and seasoning. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mash the avocado pulp with remaining aioli ingredients.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the veggiesover pita bread and top with a teaspoon of the avocado aioli. Serve immediately.