Broccoli Pesto Pizza
Broccoli Pesto Sauce
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 2 cups broccoli trimmed & rough chop
- 15 basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp whole milk
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup red onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 flat breads of your choice
- In a blender, add all the broccoli pesto sauce ingredients and blend until smooth. It will be a little thick. You may add more milk for a thinner consistency.
- In a medium bowl, mix vegetables with oil and seasoning.
- Place flat breads over a baking sheet and spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of the broccoli pesto sauce over each.
- Top with marinated vegetables and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts.